Conference: 10 – 11 February 2021
Location: Online Virtual Event
RNA therapeutics is a rapidly expanding industry with increasingly growing potential for immunotherapy personalised medicines, and treatment of genetic, infectious and chronic diseases. This is reflected with the value of the global antisense & RNA therapeutics market expected to reach USD 1.81 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.5%. Furthermore, the recent advent of CRISPR, an RNA-guided gene-editing technology, as well as new strides in the delivery of messenger RNA transcribed in vitro, have triggered a major expansion of the RNA-therapeutics field.
The 2021 conference is set to explore the latest developments in RNA delivery agents and RNA-based therapeutics with the latest case studies on advanced mRNA technologies, oligonucleotide delivery, therapeutic applications and future trends and innovations.
Join us in February 2021, as SMi’s 12th annual RNA Therapeutics Conference brings together industry experts from leading RNA therapeutics companies to gain an expert and holistic view on the latest developments in the industry, upcoming regulatory updates and industry implications.
- Explore in industry insights into how mRNA is being used to combat COVID-19
- Engage in case studies exploring the growing therapeutic potential of RNA for rare diseases
- Delve into future trends in AI application for optimal RNA therapeutics
- Hear regulatory outlooks of the RNA landscape, clinical trials and looking ahead
Who should attend:
Key Job Titles include:
- Research & Development Directors/Managers/Scientists
- Heads of Clinical Development
- Heads of Pre-Clinical Development
- Head of RNA Biology
- Head of RNA Formulation and Drug Delivery
- Head of Pre-clinical R&D
- Head of New Modalities
- Head of Discovery
- Senior Scientists
- Chief Scientific Officers
- Chief Medical Officers
Attendees from all over the world attend our events, gain hands on insight from representatives from UK, Europe and USA.
For details and to register, visit the website at https://www.smi-online.co.uk/pharmaceuticals/uk/conference/rna-therapeutics