Online conference: 14 – 15 June 2021
This event explores how to improve the stability, dosage form, and quality of biopharmaceutical formulations. The increased public attention to biologics development due to COVID-19 has accelerated processes and put increased pressure on overcoming challenges, especially in the area of mRNA vaccine and viral-vector vaccine development.
Our unique, practical case study-led event will focus on how to overcome key challenges such as degradation and oxidation of biologics and additives in the formulations. We will also show how to make formulations stable to be then safely delivered to the patient and how to scale up formulations into manufacturing. We will explore the role of analytical methods in the understanding of crucial properties, and the use of computer-based prediction. Our expert speaker panel will also look into how concentration and delivery of the active ingredient can be improved with the help of new technologies. Join us for two days of in-depth presentations and interactive discussions!
- Explore how COVID-19 will impact the development of biologics in the long-term
- Enhance your characterization through analytical methods to get a better understanding of crucial properties
- Prevent the degradation and oxidation of your biologics and additives in your formulation
- Improve your formulation development with innovative prediction models such as AI, machine learning, In-Silico
- Optimes the drug delivery with new approaches and novel techniques
- Raise the shelf-life stability of your formulation with conservation methods
- Overcome the challenges of the scale-up process of developed formulations
For details and to register, visit the website at https://www.marcusevans.com/conferences/biologicsformulation